Our practice specializes in helping those in abusive relationships of all types. Abusive relationships occur when there is a coercive driver or power to take or maintain physical, emotional and psychological control within a relationship. The signs of an abusive relationship are not always obvious, and we are here to help you with understanding not just if you’re in an abusive relationship, but whether or not you’re in a healthy one.
We’re experts in abusive relationships in the following areas:
- Signs of emotional abuse
- Signs of an abusive relationship
- Verbally abusive relationships
- Physically abusive relationships
- Narcissistic abuse in relationships
- Leaving an abusive relationship
- Abusive friendships
We are standing by to help you through any difficult time you may be experiencing.
To book an appointment, please call my office at (818) 850-1171 or provide your information in the booking form and we will reach out to you to schedule.
Request an Appointment
- Initial Consultation – Free
- 50-Minute Individual / Couple Session – $200
- Group Therapy – $75/Hour
- Payment can be made to, “Julia Alperovich, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Inc.” or, “Julia Alperovich” with credit card, personal check, or cash at time of service.