Love addiction is a dependency on amorous confirmations and relentless pursuit of love, often to the detriment of one’s own health or interests. Love addicts attach to sources of love-validating gestures and some symptoms include mistaking intense sexual passion and new romantic excitement for love. Your journey to better understand what drives you toward love starts with warmth and care from us to properly attributes underlying themes that evoke the emotion.
We specialize in the following love addiction areas:
- Overcoming love addiction
- Push pull addiction
- Love avoidance
- Attachment dysregulation
- Physical affection addiction
Request an Appointment
- Initial Consultation – Free
- 50-Minute Individual / Couple Session – $200
- Group Therapy – $75/Hour
- Payment can be made to, “Julia Alperovich, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Inc.” or, “Julia Alperovich” with credit card, personal check, or cash at time of service.