Co-parenting denotes two separated or divorced parents who are not living together, but are working together to raise a child or children. Examples of this include a divorced couple both retain legal and physical custody of the child.
Strategies around co-parenting help prepare you for a seamless transition for your child, as well as lays out communication best practices and some simple do’s/don’ts. We offer co-parenting counseling broadly, as well as in the following specific areas:
- Co-parenting therapy
- Co-parenting agreements
- Co-parenting with a toxic ex
- Co-parenting with a narcissist
- Co-parenting a newborn
- Successful co-parenting
To book an appointment, please call my office at (818) 850-1171 or provide your information in the booking form and we will reach out to you to schedule!
Request an Appointment
I have offices in Studio City & Culver City, CA, and I offer Telehealth through HIPAA compliant video conferencing.
Pricing & Payment
I do not accept insurance but I can provide you with a Superbill to help you receive out-of-network reimbursement. Please note that not all services are reimbursable.
- Initial Consultation – Free
- 50-Minute Individual / Couple Session – $200
- Group Therapy – $75/Hour
- Payment can be made to, “Julia Alperovich, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Inc.” or, “Julia Alperovich” with credit card, personal check, or cash at time of service.
* I offer a limited number of need-based sliding scale spaces. To apply for a sliding scale, please provide household income and dependent information. Once these spaces are filled, I cannot offer reduced fees to new clients. Please contact for more information.