Therapeutic disclosure (or clinical disclosure) is a truthful summation of the addict’s sexual history that is carefully guided by a sex addiction counselor. Therapists agree on the importance of therapeutic disclosure as the starting point of the healing process for relationships.
We will help you through therapeutic disclosure in the following areas:
- When the therapeutic disclosure should happen
- Where the therapeutic disclosure should happen
- How far back the therapeutic disclosure should refer
- How detailed the therapeutic disclosure should be
- The format of the therapeutic disclosure
- Whether or not a polygraph test should be used
We do not take lightly that you have made it this far in your healing process. You have already taken an important first step to your recovery by learning more about therapeutic disclosure.
To book an appointment, please call my office at (818) 850-1171 or provide your information in the booking form and we will reach out to you to schedule.
Request an Appointment
I have offices in Studio City & Culver City, CA, and I offer Telehealth through HIPAA compliant video conferencing.
Pricing & Payment
I do not accept insurance but I can provide you with a Superbill to help you receive out-of-network reimbursement. Please note that not all services are reimbursable.
- Initial Consultation – Free
- 50-Minute Individual / Couple Session – $200
- Group Therapy – $75/Hour
- Payment can be made to, “Julia Alperovich, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Inc.” or, “Julia Alperovich” with credit card, personal check, or cash at time of service.
* I offer a limited number of need-based sliding scale spaces. To apply for a sliding scale, please provide household income and dependent information. Once these spaces are filled, I cannot offer reduced fees to new clients. Please contact for more information.