Unhealthy relationships emerge for a variety of reasons, but the outcomes associated with them are almost always negative in nature. While relationships are a necessary part of life, the unhealthy ones actually do you more harm than good. Characteristics of unhealthy relationships include resentment, sarcasm, and other micro-aggresions meant to get under your skin. We can help you through these, find a pathway out (if necessary), and strategize how you can return to a healthy day-to-day life.
We specialize in unhealthy relationship detections and prevention strategies in the following areas:
- Identifying unhealthy relationships
- Unhealthy father-daughter relationships
- Unhealthy mother-son relationships
- Unhealthy friendships
- Unhealthy boundaries with exes
- Unhealthy jealousy
To book an appointment, please call our offices at (818) 850-1171 or provide your information in the booking form and we will reach out to you to schedule.
Request an Appointment
I have offices in Studio City & Culver City, CA, and I offer Telehealth through HIPAA compliant video conferencing.
Pricing & Payment
I do not accept insurance but I can provide you with a Superbill to help you receive out-of-network reimbursement. Please note that not all services are reimbursable.
- Initial Consultation – Free
- 50-Minute Individual / Couple Session – $200
- Group Therapy – $75/Hour
- Payment can be made to, “Julia Alperovich, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Inc.” or, “Julia Alperovich” with credit card, personal check, or cash at time of service.
* I offer a limited number of need-based sliding scale spaces. To apply for a sliding scale, please provide household income and dependent information. Once these spaces are filled, I cannot offer reduced fees to new clients. Please contact for more information.